XP Support Group - UV protection not isolation.
Working in Partnership with Teddington Trust.
Patient Information Pack
Xeroderma Pigmentosum (xp) Patient Information Pack
Ever since the Charity was set up , it has been a dream to produce an information pack that will help patients and their families from diagnosis through the different stages of their life. We have been able to achieve this with a grant that we received from Jeans for Genes in 2006.
The pack consists of 12 Information Leaflets as follows:
- What is the XP Support Group?
- What is XP?
- Getting Medical Advice
- Getting help from Social Services
- Out and About
- Protection from the Risks of UV
- Genetics of XP + XP Top Tips
- XP at the different stages of Life
- What is UV?
- Owl Patrol weekend Camp
- XP Fundraising